These days trying to find the time to relax and unwind after a stressful day can sometimes prove quite challenging. However, if you were to invest in incense cones, you could soon find yourself enjoying a more peaceful way of life and a way to help improve sleep quality.
In this article, we will look at some of the best incense cones currently available and explain more about how to use these correctly. Not only will incense cones help to create a more relaxing environment for you, but they also add a touch of charisma to any room in which you place them.
As you will soon discover, these are also very versatile and easy to use.
5 of the Best Incense Cones You Can Buy
If you are looking for assorted incense cones that could help improve concentration, look no further than the HEM Store pack of 12 various incense cones that will meet your needs. As well as helping to improve concentration, this pack provides you with various scents to suit your moods.
Each of these cones has a burn time of between 35 and 45 minutes and releases some amazing fragrances that will even help you to relax.
Also included with this pack of 12 different fragrances is a holder on which you place the cone before lighting. It helps ensure that no damage can be caused to the surface on which the cones are placed.
- It can be used in various locations around your home
- Great selection of different heady scents to choose from
- It comes with a burn time of 35 to 45 minutes
- Includes a cone holder
- It may affect people with allergies
- Be careful, as the holder remains hot for some time after the cone has burned out
You will find that the six different scented backflow incense cones are ideal for use when you want to relax or meditate.
The ones best suited to help you relax are the lavender and jasmine cones. Whereas you will find that the lemon, rose, and ocean-scented ones will help you meditate better and be suitable for yoga.
- These produce a more intense and long-lasting distinctive fragrance
- The ideal product for creating a unique display that you will find visually appealing
- These are often made from all-natural ingredients
- Need to be placed in the correct position to work properly
- You may find that these backflow incense burners are more expensive compared to regular incense cones
- They are not as easy to use as regular ones
If you are looking for good quality original fragrance incense cones, look no further than the set of 6 mixed scents available from Jembrana. Each cone that makes up this set is handmade using traditional Bali methods.
The cones are soaked in various scents that are the perfect companion for use when trying to relax, meditate or practice yoga. Each cone measures 1.6 inches in height and has a burn time of about 35 minutes.
You will find that each of the cones releases fragrant scents, such as those associated with tropical flowers, wood, spices, or herbs.
- The exotic fragrance released is strong but not overpowering
- These have been handcrafted using traditional methods
- You are offered a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- After they have finished burning, you will find that the subtle scent remains in the room for some time
- They are much larger than other popular forms of cones, so you will find that they don’t fit in a standard cone burner
- As they burn, you may find the room in which you´ve placed them starts to feel smoky
Each one of the different forms of incense scents in this pack will soon help you feel more relaxed. If you are looking for one that will help you get a good night’s sleep, then we recommend you use the Red Rose one.
All the cones in this pack measure 8 x 5 x 1 inch and have a burn time of around 40 minutes. With such a wide range of scents, finding one that suits your mood should not prove difficult.
- Have an incense burning time of around 40 minutes
- You will find that they will provide you with a quick boost to help you to relax better
- Comes with a protective mat to ensure that they don’t damage the surface on which they are placed
- They are all made from essential oils and give off long-lasting fragrant scents that work well as an air purifier
- The natural scents released linger for some time after they have burned out
- You need to be careful as they may cause side effects in people with allergies
- These do not have any backflow
If you like to meditate to help you relax and unwind after a busy day, consider investing in these incense cones from the HEM store. This pack of mixed incense cones has 12 different fragrances to choose from, so finding one that suits your needs should not prove difficult.
Each of the cones is made using natural ingredients. After being soaked in essential oils such as magnolia, white sage, sandal, and jasmine, each produces natural scents.
Indeed, if you are looking for fragrance cones that include a more classic variety of scents, this pack is perfect for providing a wonderful atmosphere. HEM is a company who have for many years now been producing high-quality incense products.
- They provide a great way to determine which scents you like the most
- You will find that they produce a substantial boost of scent that doesn´t overwhelm
- The aromas from the incense mist last a long time
- It works well as an air purifier
- You may not find all the floral fragrances in this pack to your taste
- You may find that you don’t like the potency of them
A Look at the Different Types of Incense Cones Made
These days there are two types of incense cones you can buy. The first time resembles a cone and, once lit, releases smoke from the top of it. While the second type is known as a backflow cone, this time is unique as the middle of the cone has been removed to make a hollow tunnel through 3/4 of it and includes a hole at the bottom.
With this type of cone, once it has been lit, the smoke flows downwards rather than upwards. Both are suitable, but many prefer the backflow type as they are more visually appealing.
Why You Should Choose Backflow Incense Cones
You will find that with this type of cone, their fragrance seems to linger for longer compared to regular incense cones. Using these cones, you will find that they help to create a more visually calming experience.
Watching the smoke produced by these cones descend will provide you with a few moments of calm. Plus, the scent they emit further provides a relaxing atmosphere.
In fact, according to the Mayo Clinic, anyone who uses techniques to help them relax will find it beneficial in several ways. Not only does relaxation help to reduce blood pressure levels, but it also improves a person’s mood. Some people even find it helps them to sleep better.
These are just a few reasons for considering using such in your home.
Tips for Using Incense Cones
Lighting Your Incense Cones
You will find that lighting these items is similar to lighting incense sticks. Simply place the cone onto its holder or mat and then light until smoke begins to appear.
Putting Out an Incense Cone
Once these have been lit, you may find it difficult to put them out. This is especially the case when it comes to backflow cones. From time to time, when it comes to putting out a lit cone, never think that blowing out will work best. Unfortunately, using water is the only way to put out such items correctly.
What you need to do is take a cup of water and place the cone upside down into it. Make sure that you fully immerse the cone in the water. But it is important to remember that once you have immersed the cone in the water, you will not be able to use it again.
How to Clean Up the Mess Left by Burnt Incense Cones
The whole process of cleaning up after an incense cone has finished burning is relatively simple. The great thing is that the ash produced by such products remains in one place. Once the cone has burnt through, you just wait until it and the holder have cooled down.
Once they have cooled down, pick up the holder with the cone still on it and tip the unwanted cone into the bin. Avoid touching the cone if you can, as it crumbles easily, resulting in ash going everywhere.
However, if you find that you can drop ash, you´ll find that you can remove it pretty quickly. You can either hoover it or pick it up using a brush and pan. You may even find that simply wiping the surface where the ash is with a damp cloth helps to remove it quickly.
Things to Remember When Using Incense Cones
As with all flammable things, you must take care when using any incense product.
There are several things you need to be aware of:
- Make sure that you place the cone on a heat-resistant surface.
- Make sure you do not place it close to anything made from flammable materials, such as curtains or books.
- Never leave your incense cones unattended.
- Never place these items in a position where children or pets can reach them.
- Ensure you do not touch the cone immediately after it has finished burning. It is best to leave the cone alone for several minutes before you pick it up.
- Plus, ensure that you don´t touch any of the metal adornments that may be included on the cone holder, as they can be pretty hot, even quite some time, after the cone has stopped burning.
- Be aware that after the cone has burnt down, it often leaves an oily residue on the holder. Clean the holder regularly.
Let’s Wrap Things Up
If you are now ready to buy some incense cones then you cannot go wrong with choosing any of the ones we´ve recommended above. You get a great range of scents and plenty of cones that will last you for quite some time.
You will feel safe when you purchase, as these cones will work. Not only do they give off a wonderful scent, but you are also getting great value for money. Have you found this article to be helpful? Why not let us know what you think and if you chose to buy any of the products we’ve discussed?
Let us know how it was and if you have found that using the best incense cones helps deal with the stresses and strains of modern living.