Scented candles are excellent for creating a pleasant scent inside our homes. They are made with essential oils or fragrances that offer mental health benefits.
Eucalyptus candles are some of the most sought-after candles because they won’t just make you feel more lively, but these scents can also improve your health.
This guide will review five of the best eucalyptus candles to consider for a more fragrant home and optimized mental health. Read on!
The Best Eucalyptus Candles for Relaxing
It’s essential to do a lot of research when buying scented products. Cheap products often contain low-quality essential oils that can affect your health negatively. Or they might not offer that desired flavorful effect.
We took a lot of time researching scented candles and shortlisted the following items made from natural ingredients that smell great without being too overwhelming.
1. The Yankee Candle Scented Candle – The Overall Best Eucalyptus Candle
Yankee candles are renowned for their long burn time and beautiful packaging. They certainly don’t disappoint with their eucalyptus-scented candles. This quality candle is ideal for those looking for something fragrant that will last a long time. Because the candle is so beautiful, it doubles as office interior decor.
The Yankee candle’s wonderful fragrance is perfect for awakening your scenes. This is because the eucalyptus scent is potent yet not too powerful to overwhelm. Although it’s mostly eucalyptus oil fragranced, the candle does produce fruity fig undertones.
The large candle will burn for a very long time because it’s large, and the glass container ensures durability.
The minty eucalyptus candle has quality ingredients like paraffin wax and features a natural fiber wick. There are also several different container designs to choose from or collect.
- Weight – 2.52 Pounds
- Dimensions – 4 x 6.6 Inches
- Container – Different options available
- Main ingredients – Mottled wax and essential oil
- Burning time – 150 Hours
- Scent – Eucalyptus with fruity fig undertone
- Different types of containers to choose from
- Good value for money
- Incredible operation time with 150 hours of burn time
- Wax is tinted a beautiful color
- The unlit candle has a soothing scent
- The eucalyptus essential oil smell isn’t too overpowering
- Some feel it could diffuse better through the room.
2. The LA Jolie Muse Candle – The Runner-up Scented Candle
This eucalyptus scent candle is our runner-up suggestion. It’s a perfect decorative item that can add a lot of fragrance to your home. It can also be positioned in direct sunlight because the tinted glass container will keep the scent protected for longer.
Burning this candle will create a wonderful fragrance of eucalyptus with ivy and woody floral undertones. The scent is powerful yet not overwhelming and can produce these aromas for up to 75 hours.
The candle is made from vegan soy wax scented with quality eco-friendly essential oils and is crafted with a lead-free cotton wick.
- Weight – 18.34 Inches
- Dimensions – 3.9 x 4.4 Inches
- Container – Glass container with steel lid
- Main ingredients – Soy wax
- Burning time – 75 Hours
- Scent – Eucalyptus and ivy with woody floral tones
- The jar is highly decorative
- The lid included is perfect for preserving the bright scent
- It has a very long approximate burn time
- The fragrance is pleasant – a strong eucalyptus scent and various undertones.
- It comes in a gift box
- Made from quality products
- Some feel that the scent should be a little bit stronger
- The wax can cause tunneling (uneven burning) after some time
3. The Chesapeake Bay PT40886 Candle – Best Budget-Scented Candle
Chesapeake Bay candles are decorative with their colored frosted glass container and bamboo lid. These candles also come in various sizes or jar designs, and a collection of them will look fantastic on a desk.
The Chesapeake Bay budget candles offer a delightful lemongrass and eucalyptus scent that can refresh your home. The fragrance is ideal for sensitive noses because it’s nice and subtle.
These candles are made from soy blend wax, natural cotton wick, and all-natural essential oils. It also features a perfect burn time of up to 50 hours.
- Weight – 8.8 Ounces
- Dimensions – 3.14 x 4.33 Inches
- Container – Colored glass with bamboo lid
- Main ingredients – Soy blend wax
- Burning time – 50 Hours
- Scent – Lemongrass and Eucalyptus
- The container is gorgeous
- Different container sizes to collect
- Made from quality soy blend wax
- Long burning time
- The light scent is soothing and won’t overpower you
- Affordable price range
- The aroma might be a bit too subtle for some
4. The Aromascape PT41900 Scented Candle – Best Strong Scented Candle
If you are looking for a powerful candle that can stimulate your sense of smell or mask unpleasant scents like pet odors, then we recommend this powerful candle by Aromascape.
This candle will improve your air quality with its eucalyptus oil fragrance, while the strong bamboo scent will freshen up your home.
The candle is designed with dual wick technology and will burn down evenly without causing tunneling in the wax. This even burn increases the burning life of the candle to up to 80 hours.
It’s also eco-friendly since the candle and packaging are 100% recyclable and made from eco-friendly soy wax and natural plant oils.
- Weight – 19 OUnces
- Dimensions – 9.2 x 11.1 Inches
- Container – Clear glass
- Main ingredients – Soy wax
- Burning time – 80 Hours
- Scent – Bamboo and Eucalyptus
- 2 Candle wicks ensure an even burn
- The overall look of the candle is appealing
- Colored wax
- It has a long operating time
- Good value for money
- Made from quality ingredients
- Some find the bamboo fragrance overwhelming.
5. The Sand + Fog Scented Candle – Best Luxury Scented Candle
Sand + Fog’s candles are perfect luxury gifting items and a must for anyone who loves subtle tones of eucalyptus in their home.
These candles come in a high-end container with a wooden lid that keeps the fragrance strong or allows you to extinguish the candle easily.
Unlike the other candles on our list, this one is designed with four-wick burning technology. As a result, the candle can burn evenly without forming tunnels despite its low profile design.
The fresh candle offers a luxurious scent of eucalyptus with some rose and thyme undertones. It’s also made from quality wax flakes with an organic lead-free cotton wick, and only the best essential oils are used in this fragrant candle.
- Weight – 3 Pounds
- Dimensions – 5 x 3 Inches
- Container – Colored glass with wood lid
- Main ingredients – Wax and essential oil
- Burning time – 34 Hours
- Scent – Eucalyptus with rose and thyme tones
- Luxurious packaging
- The multiple wicks ensure an even burn
- The scent is light yet powerful
- Made from high-end ingredients
- The wood lid keeps the scent trapped in the candle for longer
- Ideal gifting item
- The burn time is a bit shorter due to the many wicks
- Expensive price range
Top Benefits of Using Eucalyptus Candles
Burning eucalyptus oil candles in your home or office is not just good for freshening up these spaces. Eucalyptus aromatherapy offers a great many health and mental benefits like the following:
- Burning candles is a great way to release pleasant scents over a long period slowly.
- Eucalyptus scents can improve indoor air quality by purifying, cleansing, and clarifying the air.
- These fragrances can boost your respiratory system.
- Eucalyptus scent clears the sinuses.
- These fragrances can relieve headaches.
- Reduce symptoms of allergies or colds and flu.
- These scents can alleviate a sore throat.
- The scent is soothing.
- Eucalyptus oil can improve sleep quality.
- The scent can enhance mental clarity by increasing oxygen levels.
- Eucalyptus is wonderfully fragrant and can make your home smell great.
- These scents will mask unpleasant odors.
What to Look for in Eucalyptus Candles
It can be challenging to find the right candle because we all have different scent preferences. The scent’s intensity is another tricky factor.
To make finding the right candle easier, keep the following essential aspects in mind.
Eucalyptus oil has many powerful benefits, but only some are fond of this scent. If you don’t like eucalyptus scents, you should look for a candle with combined fragrances like bamboo and eucalyptus. You may also consider eucalyptus and rose. The combination of fragrances can make eucalyptus scents easier to handle if you are not fond of this scent.
People sensitive to scents should look for lightly fragranced candles. Others might have a much greater fragrance tolerance and want something more potent. Light aromas are usually beneficial for everyday fragrancing. But powerful candles are better for masking unpleasant odors or treating a current medical condition like a cold or flu.
Type of Wax
Candles are made from a wide range of waxes. These waxes can affect the candle’s quality, duration, and fragrance. Here is a quick look at some of the most common wax varieties used in fragranced candles.
Soy wax is eco-friendly since it’s made from biodegradable all-natural materials. This type of wax is also sought after because it creates a clean burn, and these candles typically last a lot longer. The wax is also safe in small areas, and spills are easy to clean up.
Parrafin wax is the most common candle wax and is excellent for creating candles with a powerful scent. However, this type of candle can produce soot and toxic smoke and isn’t as safe or luxurious as soy wax types.
Beeswax candles are made from natural beeswax and give the candle a light honey fragrance while the flame offers a warm and soothing glow. This is an ideal wax type for those with allergies, asthma, and other respiratory conditions, but it can be expensive.
Type of wick
Most candle wicks are made from cotton. It’s a good material for candle wicks because it’s highly flammable, so it won’t be extinguished easily and burns slowly. Other wicks can emit toxins or create black soot when the candle is lit.
Candles can have a dual function if the wax is poured into a decorative container. These beautiful containers can add charm and color to interior spaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Store Scented Candles?
High-end candles can be pricey and must be stored properly to keep them in great shape. If you want to keep the scents from diminishing over time, keeping your candles away from direct sunlight or heat sources is best. The best place to store candles is in a dark cupboard with a lid on top so the fragrance won’t dilute.
How Does Aromatherapy Work?
When an aromatherapy candle is lit, it releases essential oils into the air. These oils are inhaled and detected by smell. Through this type of contact, the scent and molecules eventually reach your brain and will have some form of effect on your body. This effect can be very different for different fragrances.
Is It Ok to Burn Scented Candles Every Day?
Some candles, like paraffin, produce toxins that can affect your body if exposed to these elements each day. It’s best to burn paraffin wax candles only once a week or for an hour a day. If you have a soy wax candle, you can enjoy it as often as you like. This is because the chemicals emitted are so low they won’t significantly affect your body.
We hope that this guide made it easier for you to find or choose the best eucalyptus candle and that you know a little more about these aromatic products’ benefits. To learn more about office gear, accessories, and fragrances, you should look at some other guides on Top Productivity Apps. With these guides, you can find information on other scented products like incense cones or office accessories and learn more about these products.