We all live very hectic, stressful lives these days, and finding ways to help alleviate these issues is becoming even more vital. Indeed, learning yoga and using various aromatherapy products, such as eucalyptus candles, can help. But with so many of these available products, how do you determine the best eucalyptus candles for your needs?
Once lit, a good eucalyptus candle will soon help to soothe your mind and help you relax. A scented candle is ideal for helping to brighten some light relief throughout your day. When looking for the best eucalyptus candle, below are some of the best worth considering that you can buy today.
5 of the Best Eucalyptus Candles
1. Best Value Eucalyptus Candle
If you are looking for a good value eucalyptus candle, look no further than the one made by Wax and Oils. This beautifully designed eucalyptus candle weighs a total of 8 oz, giving you the freedom to decide where it should be placed.
Made from a mixture of soy wax, you will find minimal smoke produced by these lovely scented aromatherapy candles. All the essential oils used in this are made from natural ingredients.
You will find that the eucalyptus sage version works well at helping you to become calm and helps to relieve tension in a short space of time.
- It comes in a well-designed compact container
- You will find that the tight lid helps to prevent the sweet scent from the oils fading over time
- These are made using all-natural ingredients
- It is fitted with a pure cotton wick
- It is made from a blend of soy wax
- It has a burn time of up to 20 hours
- It does not emit smoke or toxic soot
- It comes with a mild scent throw
- Acts as a powerful decongestant
- Great value for the price
- The solid tin walls prevent light from emitting from it as it should
- You may find it does not burn evenly or for as long as suggested by the maker
2. Most Beautiful Eucalyptus Candle
If you are looking for a scented candle to place in your home that looks beautiful, then the My Lumina Avail Eucalyptus and Spearmint one is a good option. You will see that embedded in the wax is a citrine crystal designed to help bring wealth and success to you.
However, using eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils in this perfect candle makes it ideal for helping you relax. It also allows you to meditate better due to the soothing effects released as the candle burns.
- It comes in a beautiful-looking package that helps to make it look high-quality
- You will find that it helps to provide a better atmosphere when wishing to relax in a hot bath
- Although the eucalyptus essential oil smell isn’t that strong it is still quite powerful
- You will find that the soothing scent released by this candle refreshing
- As the candle burns, you will notice that no black smoke is produced
- Be careful, as the gold flakes that are placed on top of the candle are at risk of catching fire when you first light it
3. Best Clean Burning Eucalyptus Candle
If you are looking for a eucalyptus candle that burns cleanly without the risk of soot being created, choose the La Jolie Muse Eucalyptus Sage candle.
As it burns, you will also find it provides a feeling of relaxation. This is something we all want to enjoy after a busy day.
As it burns, it will fill your home with a lovely bold scent that further helps to make you feel much calmer. The inclusion of a wooden wick not only adds character but helps to soothe your further. This one is ideal for those looking for candlelight to help them relax while sitting on the couch.
- You will find that these candles burn evenly
- The consistent fragrance release lasts a long time as the natural soy wax blend used to make the candle burn at a slow rate
- Although the fragrance is strong, you will not find it overwhelming
- After the candle has completely burned away, you can reuse the container in which it came
- You may find some of the floral notes in this candle overpower the primary scents
4. Best-Rated Eucalyptus Candle
The Village Eucalyptus Mint candle comes in a large elegant glass jar that is sure to impress. This candle can be placed anywhere in your home and will add style to the room in which it is placed.
Including a lid helps ensure that the fragrance is retained for as long as possible. You will see that once lit, this candle produces a clean scent and refreshing aroma.
The wick in this candle is made of 100% natural cotton fibers so you will find that it helps the candle to burn for some time. This candle is said to be able to last for up to 150 hours.
Unlike other candles, this one is made from high-quality, high-grade paraffin wax and a blend of good-quality essential oils. When lit, this helps the candle fill a room with a fantastic aroma.
- The eucalyptus essential oil provides a clean, masculine scent
- It comes with a 100% pure cotton wick
- It is made from premium-grade paraffin wax
- It gives off little or no smoke
- It has an approximate burn time of up to 150 hours
- The scent lingers in a room even when the candle is put out
- It comes in an elegant glass jar with a removable label
- Is moderately priced
- You may find the scent quite faint
- Sometimes the glass lid doesn’t fit tightly onto the jar
- After a short time, the scent may begin to fade because the essential oils have started to lose their efficacy
5. Best Design Eucalyptus Candle
If you are looking for a suitable aromatherapy candle to help relieve stress, look no further than Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint scented candle. Once lit, this candle will help restore your mental balance and alleviate any stress you are feeling.
Also, specific properties from this candle’s eucalyptus and spearmint help regulate your blood pressure.
Not only is it good for relieving stress, but you’ll also find it effective for relieving symptoms associated with a cold. All natural ingredients work well together and provide a good, strong scent.
- The Bath & Body Works three-wick design provides for more burn time
- It is made using a blend of vegetable wax
- It does not emit any soot or toxic smoke
- You will find it helps to purify the air in a room
- The jar is well-designed, so it will not look out of place in any room in your home
- It has a strong scent throw due to the perfect blend of eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils
- You may find the scent from the candle lingers for some time after you have put it out
- It has a burn time of up to 45 hours
- You may find the smell produced a little overwhelming
- The lid for the jar doesn’t close tightly, so overtime the scent will fade as the oils start to evaporate
- You will have to regularly trim the three wicks to prevent improper burning of the candle
- Compared to other candles, this one is quite expensive
After reading our reviews, you´ve decided you want some of these scented candles for your home. But before you do, here is some more information that you may find helpful to ensure you make the right choice.
Which Type of Wax Candle Should You Buy?
As described above, the most common types of wax that will often be used in making scented candles are as follows.
As well as being natural, this type of wax is also biodegradable and renewable. I am making it the safest option. The main feature of such candles is that they emit a clean burn that lasts much longer than other kinds of wax. It is suitable for use in small areas, and should any wax drip onto a surface, it can easily be removed using soap and water.
This is the most common form of wax often used to make scented candles. However, the main issue you will find with this form of wax is that it emits quite a bit of soot and toxic smoke.
This is also made from all-natural ingredients but tends to give off a sweet honey-like fragrance as the candle burns. You will find that the warm, soothing glow given off by the flame helps to create an even more, relaxing atmosphere.
This candle is best used by people who suffer from allergies and respiratory problems such as asthma. Plus, this wax has a high melting point, so the wax doesn’t drip as much as the other types we´ve spoken about above.
Best Way to Store Your Eucalyptus Candle
Even though eucalyptus oils are one of the strongest of all essential oils, the scent will diminish over time. When storing your best eucalyptus candle, keeping it out of direct sunlight is essential. Also, ensure it isn´t close to any heat sources, say radiators or a fire.
The best place for you to store such candles is in a cupboard.
Safety is Key When Using Scented Candles
- You must place the candle in its container on a heat-resistant surface and not put it near items that may catch fire, such as napkins or curtains.
- You should never leave the candle burning unattended.
- Before leaving a room, ensure you have extinguished the candle first.
- It is best if you use a snuffer rather than blow out a candle, as this reduces the risk of any hot wax spitting up towards your face and could end up burning you.
- If you have small children or pets, make sure that you place candles where they cannot reach them.
- It is recommended by the NCA (National Candle Association) that once there is only 1/2 inch of wax left in the bottom of the container, then it should be gotten rid of.
Let’s Wrap Things Up
Investing in any of these types of scented candles is a great way to help you eliminate any stress or anxiety you may be feeling. By finding the best eucalyptus candle, you will get the best of both worlds: the scent given off by the essential oils and the warm glow that the candle’s flame emits.
So why not treat yourself to a little bit of luxury by choosing one of the candles we’ve reviewed above? You really cannot go wrong with any of these.
As soon as you light your chosen candle, the fragrance will quickly help you to relax. Not only will you start to feel much calmer, but you will also find yourself in a much happier mental state overall.
As you will see above, there is a great range to choose from when it comes to eucalyptus candles. So finding one that meets your needs and your budget should not prove difficult. Once you´ve decided which candle to buy, why not tell us which one it was? You can also let us know if we should have included other wonderful eucalyptus candles in our review.